(1) Apply within10 days after the publication of results. Forms will not be accepted after, the date notified. Admission taken voluntarily can not be cancelled.
(2) Every students is expected to follow the disciplinary rules of the college. Violation of the rules will lead to strict action.
(3) Bringing outsiders in to campus is punishable.
(4) Strict disciplinary action will be taken against students who misbehave with the college staff or cause damage to college property. Serious breach of law will be punishable by cancelling the admission immediately.
(5) Any instruction from the college and teachers should be obeyed by students. Strict action will be taken if anyone is found dishonoring such instructions.
(6) Vehicles should be parked at the parking zone. Nobody will be allowed to park vehicles in the campus after college timing. Do not park vehicles outside the campus.
(7) Students of this college are not allowed to attend lectures in any other college during college timing and they should not join service any where.
(8) Students are allowed to visit the college library and the college office for necessary work only and during free periods and recess.
(9) Fees must be paid on the dates announced and at the specified time. Otherwise Admission will be cancelled automatically.
(10) Students who remain absent in the internal test will not be eligible for appearing at the university exam. The examination forms those students who fall in 50% or more subjects in the internal assessment will be withdrawn.
(11) Students should get their identity cards or renew the cards as and when instructed by the college. The card should be produced by the student for any kind of verification. If the card is lost, duplicate card can be obtained from college library on payment of Rs.10/-
(12) Subjects once chosen can not be changed.
(13) The admission of students who bunk lectures and move about in the campus will be cancelled. Irresponsible students will not be admitted to the second term.
(14) Admission obtained providing wrong, unclear and incomplete information will be cancelled.
(15) Students once caught and / or punished for malpractices in the university examination will not be readmitted.
(16) It is compulsory to Appear in the internal tests conducted by the college. In case of illness the parents or guardian should inform the college In writing along with medical certificate, within three days from the commencement of examination’
(17) As per the rules of the university, every student has the responsibility to submit exam. Forms and fees in time. The college, under any circumstances, will not accept late forms and fees.
(18) 75%. Attendance in the first term and 80% in the second term is a very essential requirement for appearing at university examination, failing, which the term of the student will be cancelled. Attendance will be marked in every period and a student who remains absent in one period will lose the whole day's attendance. If a student remains absent due to illness, he/she has to submit a written application, along with a docter's certificate.
(19) The eligible SC/ST, OBC, PWO, Students etc should submit their scholarship form for the academic year by February for processing scholarship to SC/ST, OBC, PWO etc each Year.