|FIRST TERM||SECOND TERM|
|Total fee : 5,865/-||Total fee : 5,865/-|
The Veer Narmad South Gujarat University has introduced the method internal evaluation since June 1972.
1) The marks of internal evaluation will be 30% for each paper.
2) The marks of external (University Exam) will be 70% for each paper.
3) To pass in both (Internal & External) 36% marks are necessary.
4) Those who fail in more than half the subject in the internal evaluation will not be allowed to appear in the university examination.
5) Internal Marks Structure :
6) The minimum passing score in each subject in Internal evaluation 8 out of 20 and university examination 17 out of 50.
7) Exam form will be withdrawn if a student does not have 75 % attendance in the first term and 80 % attendance in the second term.
8) A student who fails to appear in the internal examination will not be allowed to sit for the university exams and his / her form would be withdrawn.
9) A student with less then 75 % attendance in the first term will not be promoted to the first internal test.